The Constellation Knights Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for The Constellation Knights, a Terraria Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
A Chat Box will now show at the bottom of home page. This may or may not be kept.
Warning Bars added! Swearing allowed! More information at 'Forum Updates' thread, 'Important Notices' section!
Forum Rules: https://constellationknights.rpg-board.net/t38-general-rules-and-warning-system I'll put it here until I found out how to put a custom button. thanks! Lightningkid

Did anyone see me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Did anyone see me?  Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 pm

Just curious as to weather or not anyone saw my character name on the clan server today at all after 5:13PM. I'm wondering because i recently tried to get into the server and it said that the name slightlyphsyco was already in use on the server.
Back to top Go down
Dewott
Guardian
Guardian
Dewott

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh wait a bit and try again and I did see your name.
Back to top Go down
Lightningkid
Star Bearer
Star Bearer
Lightningkid

Constellation Family : Custos Messium Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 am

It often happens. To fix that, you can close your Terraria and wait for some minutes (3 or 5 or so) and re-join.
Happy to hear that you've registered! what's your IGN? I'll ask the hoster to put you in trusted folder so that you can build.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 am

Alright cool, good to know someone isn't going around with my user XD. IGN is slightlyphsyco, it's the user name I use for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
Lightningkid
Star Bearer
Star Bearer
Lightningkid

Constellation Family : Custos Messium Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:58 am

problem solved. thread locked Very Happy
*trying to be like moderators on TO*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone see me?    Did anyone see me?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Constellation Knights Forum :: General Talk-
Jump to: